Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nutella shortbread cookies😊 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nutella shortbread cookies😊 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Elevate Your Mood.
In general, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and must be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely nourishing and good for you. There are some foods that, when you consume them, can boost your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Put together some trail mix of nuts or seeds. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera are all terrific for helping to raise your mood. This is because these foods are loaded with magnesium, which helps to raise serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical substance that dictates to your brain how you feel at all times. The more serotonin you have, the happier you will feel. Nuts, along with improving your mood, can be a super source of protein.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nutella shortbread cookies😊 recipe. You can have nutella shortbread cookies😊 using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Nutella shortbread cookies😊:
- Provide 1 cup of White flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- Get 1 cup of Butter.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take 3 tbsp of Coconut powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Provide of Nutella as required for garnish.
Instructions to make Nutella shortbread cookies😊:
- To make the dough first. In a food processor add butter and mix now add sugar, salt, baking powder baking soda, white flour and mix until dough rolls in one shape..
- Turn off the food processor. Now put the dough in a plastic wrap and flatten it out and place in refrigerator for 10 mins..
- Take the dough out. And now preheat the oven on 150°c. Knead the dough and make shapes as required. But insert small holes so you can add nutella..
- Bake in the oven on 250°c temperature for about 10-15 mins. When done serve cold. And garnish with coconut powder..
Well, after I baked those up I was curious, could I change this recipe into Nutella cookies!? What can I add to Nutella Cookies? Just mix up the dough, roll into balls and bake. These buttery shortbread cookies joined with a layer of creamy chocolate-hazelnut spread are cute and delicious! They look just like little yo-yos, thus the name, and are popular in Australia.
If you find this Nutella shortbread cookies😊 recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.