Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Semolina Shortbread Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Semolina Shortbread Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Pick To Eat Will Effect Your Health.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food spot. These types of foods are packed with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. In the following paragraphs we are going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you remain in good health.
One more thing you will want to make sure of is that your eating enough of is your vegetables as this will also be able to have a good effect on your health. Along with possessing a number of vitamins and minerals, you will additionally find that some vegetables also have potassium. As an example, broccoli has a lot of potassium to present you with your daily recommended allowances. Spinach can also be something that you might want to start eating more of as it has a lot more vitamins and minerals than other vegetables.
For people who want to start living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Something that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to semolina shortbread cookies recipe. To cook semolina shortbread cookies you only need 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Semolina Shortbread Cookies:
- Prepare 175 g of unsalted butter.
- Provide 175 g of all purpose flour.
- Provide 75 g of semolina.
- Get 75 g of caster sugar.
Instructions to make Semolina Shortbread Cookies:
- Sift together the semolina, all-purpose flour, and caster sugar into bowl..
- Rub the butter into the flour until it’s fully combined and comes together. If it doesn’t come together easily, add the tablespoon of milk or water gradually, until the dough comes together, and leaves the bowl clean.
- Press this into the spring form tin until it reaches the edges of the pan, and is evenly spread across the pan..
- Use the back of a spoon to smoothen it..
- Prick it with a fork randomly. Using the back of the fork, press the edges to make a nice pattern around the pan..
- Place in an oven preheated to 170°C, and bake until it turns golden brown. About 10- 15 minutes..
- Remove from the oven. Allow it to cool for about 5 minutes before unbuckling the spring form tin. Using a sharp knife, cut the cookies into triangles. Allow to cool before serving..
Line three baking trays with baking paper. To make the biscuit dough, measure the butter, sugar, flour and semolina into the bowl of an electric. Shortbread cookies are meant to be thick. Of course, you can go larger but you'll get fewer cookies and they may need more time in the oven. Bake the cardamom cookies just until the edges begin to brown.
If you find this Semolina Shortbread Cookies recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.