Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Crispy Black Tea Shortbread Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Crispy Black Tea Shortbread Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
For the most part, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and must be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that actually can raise your moods when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, would you believe, are great for helping you combat depression. Just be sure that you do not throw away the egg yolk. Every time you would like to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most important part of the egg. Eggs, the egg yolks especially, are high in B vitamins. B vitamins can be great for elevating your mood. This is because they help improve the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that affect your mood. Try consuming a few eggs to feel better!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy crispy black tea shortbread cookies recipe. To make easy crispy black tea shortbread cookies you need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Crispy Black Tea Shortbread Cookies:
- Get 70 grams of ○Cake flour.
- Use 20 grams of ○Almond flour.
- Take 1 small of pinch ○Salt.
- Take 1 of teabag ○Earl Grey tea.
- Provide 50 grams of Unsalted butter (cultured butter is best).
- Take 25 grams of Powdered sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of Heavy cream (or half and half ).
- You need 1 of Sugar crystals (or granulated sugar).
Steps to make Easy Crispy Black Tea Shortbread Cookies:
- Sift the ○ marked ingredients twice..
- Mix butter and powdered sugar with a hand mixer until they turn white and become a mayonnaise-like consistency. (I quadrupled the recipe in this photo.).
- Add heavy cream to Step 2 and combine. Then add the ○ ingredients from Step 1. Mix well until the dough come together..
- Wrap the dough in cling film and shape into a log of 6-8 cm diameter and 18-20 cm length..
- Chill in the fridge for more than 3 hours. You can keep it in the freezer but it will dry out if you keep it for too long. (You can store in the freezer for about 2 weeks.).
- Shape the dough into a nice log and sprinkle sugar crystals. Slice into 1-1.5 cm thick rounds..
- Preheat the oven to 338°F/170℃ (325°F/160℃ for a gas oven) and bake for 13-15 minutes. Adjust the baking time depending on your oven..
- They're done! Leave to cool slightly, then keep in an airtight container so that they won't soften and get stale..
- You can make a small quantity at a time. Make different flavors and colors!.
It yields tender, crisp, buttery, and perfect cookies every time. I feel like shortbread cookies are underrated. They're simple, admittedly a little plain looking, and not nearly as flashy as a stack. Earl Grey Orange Cookies are crispy buttery shortbread biscuits infused with orange zest, Cream Earl Grey Black Organic Tea and drizzled with a simple orange glaze. When it comes to our favorite holiday cookies, sometimes less is more and our easy shortbread cookies prove it.
If you find this Easy Crispy Black Tea Shortbread Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.