Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chana Masala Recipe recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chana Masala Recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chana Masala Recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chana masala recipe recipe. To cook chana masala recipe you need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chana Masala Recipe:
- Take 1 cup of Kabuli chana.
- Take 3 of chopped onions.
- Get 2 of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of amachur powder.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 2 of cardamom.
- Take 1 of small cinnamon stick.
- Take 2 of star anise.
- Provide 3-4 of red chillies.
- Provide 2 tsp of grounded coconut.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
Steps to make Chana Masala Recipe:
- Rinse dried chanathoroughly and soak for 8 hrs in water. Drain the water and add the chanainto the pressure cooker along with 1 chopped onion 1 clove 1 small cinnamon stick, 1 cardamom and 1 cup water.Pressure cook the channa.
- Until soft for 5 to 6 whistles. Meanwhile heat 1 tsp oil in a pan and roast all the khada masala listed above along with grated coconut, chopped onion, red chilli and coriander seeds till golden brown..
- Grind the roasted masala in a mixer grinder to a fine paste.
- Heat 3 tbsp oil in a kadai or pan and add bay leaf and cumin seeds let it splutter. Now add grounded masala and sauté for min on a medium flame..
- Now add chopped tomato and cook. Into this goes turmeric powder, red chilli powder. Stir fry the masala for further some mins or till the masala starts separating the oil..
- Now add boiled chanaand coat with the masala. Add water according to the desired consistency along with aamchur and salt..
- Stir the gravy and cook for another 5 mins on a medium flame. Once the gravy starts boiling off the gas and garnish with chopped coriander leaves..
If you find this Chana Masala Recipe recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.