Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Dipped Shortbread Tea Bag Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Dipped Shortbread Tea Bag Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Many of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely nourishing and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, could boost your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Some grains are actually excellent for driving away bad moods. Teff, barley, millet, quinoa, etc are all excellent for helping you feel happier. They help you feel full too which can actually help to improve your mood. Feeling famished can be terrible! The reason these grains help your mood so much is that they are not hard for your body to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps jumpstart a rise in your blood sugar which in turn brings up your mood to a happier place.
So you see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you to feel better! Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate dipped shortbread tea bag cookies recipe. To cook chocolate dipped shortbread tea bag cookies you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Dipped Shortbread Tea Bag Cookies:
- Get 250 g of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 100 g of sugar.
- Use Pinch of salt.
- Get 100 g of unsalted butter.
- Use of Vanilla extract.
- Provide 1 of large egg.
- Use 100 g of dark chocolate.
- Get 2-3 tsp of water if needed.
- Get of Use a tea bag to make the shape.
Steps to make Chocolate Dipped Shortbread Tea Bag Cookies:
- Mix everything in a bowl apart from the water and chocolate…add it if the dough feels a bit hard.. Which is very unlikely.
- Knead everything well….chill it for about 20 minutes in the fridge.
- 20 minutes later, roll out the dough…. Use an actual tea bag to cut out the shapes.
- You can cut off a little triangle at the top on both sides to get a fancy shape..make a tiny hole that will hold the tag.
- Bake in a preheated oven 180/degrees C for 12-15 mins.
- Once cooled,melt your chocolate and dip the lower part of the tea bag.
Move the cut out tea bag shape onto your prepared baking sheet. Using a sucker stick, or other dull stick, make a hole in the top of the tea bag, to hold the string later. Shortbread is a very light, delicate cookie, very dainty and perfect for an afternoon tea time treat. It is light in flavor, yet sweet making it easy to pair with about any cup of tea. Place a tea bag as a guide and cut with a sharp knife.
If you find this Chocolate Dipped Shortbread Tea Bag Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.