Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, cowboy cookies. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cowboy Cookies is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Cowboy Cookies is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have cowboy cookies using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cowboy Cookies:
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Get 1 cup of quick oats.
- Get 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Take 1 tablespoon of vanilla powder (optional).
- Make ready 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- Take 1/2 cup of choc chips or Skor chips or both if you feel wild.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of baking soda (why baking soda? Who knows).
- Get 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Vanilla extract to your liking.
Instructions to make Cowboy Cookies:
- Mix dry ingredients.
- In separate bowl, mix butter, egg, vanilla.
- Add wet mix to dry mix, stir it up.
- Make 1 inch balls, flatten with a fork.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food cowboy cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!