Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Russian Potato Pancakes – Draniki recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Russian Potato Pancakes – Draniki recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we should stay away from them. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that, when you eat them, may better your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Cold water fish are great if you are wanting to be in a better mood. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all full of omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you fight your depression.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to russian potato pancakes – draniki recipe. To cook russian potato pancakes – draniki you only need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Russian Potato Pancakes – Draniki:
- Provide 5 of Potatoes White , medium.
- Prepare 1 of Onion , medium.
- You need 1 of Eggs.
- Take 3 of Flour tbps.
- Get of Sea Salt.
- Use of pepper Fresh ground , course.
Steps to make Russian Potato Pancakes – Draniki:
- You can peel or leave the skin on the potatoes. Grind them with a hand grater or food processor..
- Add the egg, chopped onion, flour and salt and pepper..
- Hand mix the ingredients using a spoon or fork. If the mixture seems too dry you can add another egg, but this will alter the texture of the pancake. We prefer a drier mix..
- Add coconut oil or olive oil to the cast iron pan. We like to use a cast iron pan for even heat..
- Spoon a small amount of the mixture into a hot pan and gently flatten and shape each into a pancake..
- Fry until golden brown on both sides. You should only have to flip the pancake once..
- Best served with sour cream..
This got me feeling nostalgic and I found myself in the pantry grabbing ingredients for draniki, the classic Russian-style potato pancakes. It is similar to and can be compared to the American hash browns. Lev Russian Food In this first post on the Russian cuisine we will show how to make Russian draniki. They are like little pancakes made from potatoes, stuffed with meat. They are best served as a side dish, although they are tasty enough on their own as a snack. read on for the draniki recipe!
If you find this Russian Potato Pancakes – Draniki recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.