Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shortbread Cookies With Jam Filling#BakingForKids recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shortbread Cookies With Jam Filling#BakingForKids recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are terrible and are to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, can boost your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
It’s not difficult to fight your bad mood when you consume grains. Barley, millet, quinoa, etc are great at helping you be happier. These foods can help you feel full for longer as well, which can help your mood too. It’s not hard to feel depressed when you feel famished! The reason these grains can improve your mood is that they are not hard for your stomach to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps promote a rise in your blood sugar which in turn takes your mood to a happier place.
So you see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you just so to feel better! Try these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shortbread cookies with jam filling#bakingforkids recipe. You can cook shortbread cookies with jam filling#bakingforkids using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Shortbread Cookies With Jam Filling#BakingForKids:
- Take 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of unsalted butter or veg oil..I used veg oil.
- Get 1/2 cup of icing sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of cornflour.
- Provide 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Get of Extra flour for dusting.
- Take of For the filling:.
- Use of Any kind of jam you fancy.
Instructions to make Shortbread Cookies With Jam Filling#BakingForKids:
- Get your ingredients ready. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees C.
- Sift your dry ingredients.
- Add in your butter or oil. I used a spatula to mix the oil and flour mixture. Add the milk little by little and form a dough.
- Chill the dough for about 15 min-1 hour.
- Pour a little flour on your working surface and roll out the dough to 1/2 cm thickness.
- Cut out the 18 pieces. Using a small round cutter, a bottle top can do,punch small circles from 9 of the shortbread dough cuts..
- Place the cut dough on top of the cut dough and fill it with jam.
- Place your cookies on your baking tray and bake for 15-20 min.
- Ready to eat. Allow them to cool first.
These Jam Filled Shortbread Thumbprint Cookies are so quick to come together. Melt in your mouth Shortbread Cookie recipe with a buttery base, filled with your favorite jam preserve served up in bite-sized slices! When it comes to Christmas, I always think of the desserts, cookies, and smells. Nothing says Christmas like delicious shortbread cookies! Shortbread Jam Thumbprint Cookies are a must make.
If you find this Shortbread Cookies With Jam Filling#BakingForKids recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.