Tour de Frigo Stuffed Mushrooms.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, tour de frigo stuffed mushrooms. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tour de Frigo Stuffed Mushrooms is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Tour de Frigo Stuffed Mushrooms is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have tour de frigo stuffed mushrooms using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tour de Frigo Stuffed Mushrooms:
- Make ready 1/4 cup of cream cheese, softened.
- Get 1 of egg, beaten.
- Take 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- Get of crushed red chili flakes (optional, to taste).
- Get pinch of each of dried parsley and basil, crumbled.
- Prepare 1 of chubby clove of garlic, pressed or finely minced.
- Prepare 1/2 can of crab or shrimp OR fake crab (my personal preference 😉).
- Make ready 1 of Roma or 6 grape tomatoes, seeded and diced.
- Take 12 of (ish) black or green olives.
- Take 12-15 of cremini or white mushrooms, depending on size.
- Prepare of oil of some sort, for coating (optional).
Steps to make Tour de Frigo Stuffed Mushrooms:
- If possible (not necessary), mash up creamcheese, egg, mayo, spices, herbs and garlic, and stick in fridge for a few hours or overnight. Pull oot an hour or so before cooking to re-soften..
- Light oven to 375°F. Scrub mushrooms clean! Pop off stems and mince to add to filling (if you like – I do!), and scrape oot the 'gills' from inside the caps to make room for the filling..
- Mix chopped olives and tomatoes into the cheese mixture, and fill mushroom caps generously (mine were kinda heaping!). Brush caps with oil if desired (I didn't), set on nonstick tray and bake for 10-15 mins..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food tour de frigo stuffed mushrooms recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!