Quick and Easy Apple Crisp.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, quick and easy apple crisp. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Quick and Easy Apple Crisp is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Quick and Easy Apple Crisp is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have quick and easy apple crisp using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick and Easy Apple Crisp:
- Get 1 can of Apple Pie Filling (12 oz.).
- Get 3/4 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- Make ready 1 tsp of 1/8 Tsp. Fine Salt.
- Get 1/2 cup of Packed Dark Brown Sugar.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of Uncooked Oats.
- Take 1/3 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- Get 4 tbsp of COLD, Unsalted Butter (1/2 stick), cut into small chunks.
Instructions to make Quick and Easy Apple Crisp:
- Heat the oven to 350°F. Lightly coat an 8-by-8-inch baking dish with a nonstick spray (butter flavored is ideal)..
- Place the apple mixture in the prepared baking dish and sprinkle the top with cinnamon. Set dish aside..
- Mix together the brown sugar, oats, flour, and 1/8 teaspoon salt until evenly combined. With your fingertips, blend in the butter pieces until small clumps form and the butter is well incorporated, about 2 minutes..
- Sprinkle the topping evenly over the apples. If you do not have enough topping to cover the entire dish (about 1/2 inch thick), make another full batch of topping and finish covering the apples..
- Bake until the oat topping is crispy and lightly browned, about 40 minutes..
- Let the dish cool for about 10 minutes, then ENJOY!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food quick and easy apple crisp recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!