My Grilling Spot Stuffed Mushrooms.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, my grilling spot stuffed mushrooms. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Grilling Spot Stuffed Mushrooms is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. My Grilling Spot Stuffed Mushrooms is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have my grilling spot stuffed mushrooms using 10 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My Grilling Spot Stuffed Mushrooms:
- Make ready 1 Pound of Mushrooms.
- Make ready 1 of Bell Pepper.
- Make ready 1 of Leek.
- Make ready 1 of Tomato.
- Make ready 3 Oz of Giant Corn.
- Get 10 Oz of Mozarella Cheese.
- Make ready 2 Oz. of Brown Sugar.
- Make ready To Taste of Olive Oil.
- Take To Taste of Salt.
- Prepare To Taste of Black Pepper.
Steps to make My Grilling Spot Stuffed Mushrooms:
- First, thresh the Giant Corn when it istill raw..
- Place in a pot along with the Brown Sugar and add some water..
- Let it boil. The corn will be at the bottom of the pot when you start boiling. As soon as it starts floating you know it is ready. Separate inside the fridge..
- Wash the Leek with plenty of water and cut a few slices. They should be about 1/2" thick..
- Thinly mince the leek. Set it aside..
- Wash the Tomato with plenty of water and mince it. The thinner the better. Set it aside..
- Wash the Bell Pepper with plenty of water and cut a small slice. It should look like the picture..
- Thinly mince the Bell Pepper. Set it aside..
- With a teaspoon, separate the mushrooms from their stems. Be careful not to break the mushroom as this will make it more difficult to grill..
- Thinly mince the Mushroom stems. Set aside..
- Lay the Mushrooms ready to be stuffed, they should look like the picture..
- Take the Giant Corn out of the fridge. It should have this yellow color. You can replace this with any kind of corn you have available. It will still taste delicious..
- Thinly mince the Giant Corn..
- Mix all the vegetables previously minced..
- Stuff the Mushrooms with the mix..
- Cut the Mozarella cheese in thin slices..
- Place the Mozarella slices over the Stuffed Mushrooms..
- Pour some olive oil over the Mozarella cheese..
- Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Grill the Stufed Mushrooms over a plain griddle. Grill at medium heat until the Mozarella cheese melts. Once this happens, the Mushrooms will be well done..
- Serve and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my grilling spot stuffed mushrooms recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!