Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, stuffed mushrooms. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Stuffed Mushrooms is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Stuffed Mushrooms is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have stuffed mushrooms using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Mushrooms:
- Take 2 of Large portobello mushrooms.
- Get 1/2 of a red onion.
- Make ready of Large handful spinach.
- Take 2 of tomatoes.
- Get of Breadcrumbs.
- Make ready of Grated cheddar cheese.
- Take of Dried spices basil & mixed herbs.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
Steps to make Stuffed Mushrooms:
- Wash large mushrooms, remove stem by cutting down slightly..
- Wash and chop up tomatoes, onion, spinach finely and put into bowl. Mix in herbs and black pepper..
- Put oil in pan and cook mushrooms on both sides for few minutes then remove from pan..
- Add the mix on top of each mushroom..
- Then add breadcrumbs and a little oil on top, then cover with cheddar cheese and place in oven at 180° for approximately 15 minutes..
- Serve with mixed salad and potato wedges (optional)..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food stuffed mushrooms recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!