Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kala chana masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kala chana masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, however. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kala chana masala recipe. You can cook kala chana masala using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kala chana masala:
- Take 1 bowl of kala chana over night soaked.
- Take 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1 tbsp of grated ginger.
- You need 4 of green chillies cut lengthwise.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of besan.
- Take 2 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of rock salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of mango powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of roasted cumin seeds crushed.
Steps to make Kala chana masala:
- Take a cooker add oversoaked kala chana 1 cup of water,1/2tsp salt.pressure cook for 2 whistle on high flame.
- Heat 3tbsp of cooking oil in pan add 1tsp of cumin seeds,when crackle add grated ginger,green chillies saute for awhile.turn the flame in low,add coriander piwder,turmeric powder,cumin powder,red chilli powder mix well add besan mix well add chopped coriander leaves saute for a while add boiled kala chana along with water,.
- Add 1/2tsp rock salt,garam masala,mango powder.cook for 15 minutes until all the water 3vaporates,add 1/2tsp roasted cumin seeds crushed.,chopped coriander leaves.
- Mix well.kala chana masala is ready to serve.enjoy !!!.
This taste delicious and is simple to make. Black chana is a nutritious pulse which you have to include. Chana masala (Indian Chickpea curry) is quite a popular dish now. There is an abundance of other types of beans/grams Kala Chana/Desi chana/Kadala/Brown chickpea/Bengal gram is one of them. It is also known as kala chana masala.
If you find this Kala chana masala recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.