Cheesy Stuffed Mushrooms.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, cheesy stuffed mushrooms. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cheesy Stuffed Mushrooms is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Cheesy Stuffed Mushrooms is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have cheesy stuffed mushrooms using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Stuffed Mushrooms:
- Prepare 16 oz of mushrooms.
- Take 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Take 1 of ⁄2 cup crushed Spicy Pork Rinds.
- Get 1 of Egg.
- Make ready 1 Tsp of McCormick Brown Sugar Bourbon Seasoning.
Steps to make Cheesy Stuffed Mushrooms:
- Remove stems and finely chop stems from white button mushrooms..
- Place about 15 spicy pork rinds in a large partially sealed ziplock bag, and crush with rolling pin..
- In a bowl mix together chopped stems, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, 1/2 cup crushed pork rinds, seasoning, and one egg (mix well)..
- Stuff mushroom/cheese mixture into mushroom caps..
- Bake on a cookie sheet at 350°F for 25 minutes, and Remove from oven (pour off any excess liquid)..
- Use the remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese to top mushrooms..
- Place back in over and bake for another 5 – 10 min or until golden brown..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cheesy stuffed mushrooms recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!