Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Dawn' s Soft Chewy Pretzels recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Dawn' s Soft Chewy Pretzels recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dawn' s Soft Chewy Pretzels recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Choose To Consume Will Effect Your Health.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food location. The foods that you get from these fast food places are foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. In this post we’re going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain healthy.
Now when it comes to the main food items that you have for dinner, you might want to make sure you are eating plenty of fish, especially salmon, and lean protein. You will notice that salmon is additionally full of Omega-3 and various other nutrients. And when it comes to lean protein, you should bear in mind that you only have to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. It’s also wise to trim off any fats that you find on the particular meats that you’re planning to eat.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you ought to take these recommendations to heart. Also if you eliminate all the refined food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dawn' s soft chewy pretzels recipe. You can have dawn' s soft chewy pretzels using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Dawn' s Soft Chewy Pretzels:
- Take 1 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 1 packages of active yeast.
- Use 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of .
- Prepare 4 1/2 cup of bread flour.
- Use 2 tbsp of unsalted melted butter.
- Take 10 cup of water.
- Take 2/3 cup of baking soda.
- Provide 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Take 1 of kosher salt for sprinkling.
Steps to make Dawn' s Soft Chewy Pretzels:
- In a bowl add 1 1/2 cup of warm water with yeast, 1 tblsp of sugar plus 1 tsp of salt. Mix up well. Allow about 5 minutes until it looks foamy..
- In another bowl add bread flour, melted unsalted butter and yeast mixture. Mix well. Until dough starts to turn into a ball..
- Flour your surface and turn dough out and knead for about 8 minutes. Dough should be smooth. In a larger bowl add vegetable oil and coat bowl. Put dough in bowl flip over coating dough. Cover and place a warm place so the dough can rise. Should take about 50-55 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 425° Put the 10 cups of water in a large pot. Like dutch oven. Add 2/3 cup of baking soda to water. Stir and let boil. When boiling with a slotted spoon place one pretzel in water for 30 seconds and place on a well grease baking pan. Can use parchment paper or aluminum foil, just make sure the foil is been geased too. After all pretzels have had the little baking soda bath sprinkle with kosker salt and i bake in over for 14-17 minutes..
- When done can be served with a dipping sauced if wanted..
Twist the ends and fold over. Now drop the pretzels into the boiling water + baking soda. For A Proper Pretzel Crust, Count On Chemistry And Memories : The Salt The key to getting a good soft pretzel to brown properly is to dip it in a lye solution, the same stuff that's used to make. Extra-virgin olive oil – It adds richness to the dough, helping create the soft pretzels' addictive chewy texture. A neutral-flavored oil, such as sunflower oil or canola oil, will work here too.
If you find this Dawn' s Soft Chewy Pretzels recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.