Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Breast, Ume and Cucumber Stir Fry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Breast, Ume and Cucumber Stir Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Breast, Ume and Cucumber Stir Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and use what you have on hand. Fill your pantry shelves with healthy foods. This way—even if you pick out something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken breast, ume and cucumber stir fry recipe. You can have chicken breast, ume and cucumber stir fry using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Breast, Ume and Cucumber Stir Fry:
- You need 400 grams of Chicken breast.
- Get 2 of Cucumbers.
- Prepare 2 large of Umeboshi.
- Use 1 tbsp of Cooking sake.
- Use 1 tsp of Chicken soup stock granules.
- Provide 2 tsp of Katakuriko slurry.
- Use 1/3 tsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 of Sesame oil (for stir-frying).
Instructions to make Chicken Breast, Ume and Cucumber Stir Fry:
- Cut the chicken breast into large bite-sized pieces, and coat with katakuriko..
- Cut the cucumber into rolling slices, and pat dry with paper towels to remove the moisture on the surface..
- Combine the cooking sake, chicken soup stock granules and soy sauce. Remove the pit from the umeboshi, and chop the umeboshi until it turns into paste. Add the umeboshi paste into the seasonings you combined..
- Heat the sesame oil in a frying-pan, and cook the chicken breast until golden brown. When it's cooked, remove from the pan and place on a plate..
- Add more sesame oil in the frying-pan, and stir-fry the cucumber..
- When the cucumber has browned, put the chicken breast back in the pan, and mix as if stir-frying..
- Add the plum sauce you made at Step 3 into the pan to coat the meat and cucumber evenly..
- Stir in the katakuriko slurry to thicken the sauce..
If you find this Chicken Breast, Ume and Cucumber Stir Fry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.