Banana kofta stuffing with carrot halwa. Halwa Recipe हलवा रेसिपी अलग अलग तरह का. This Carrot Halwa is deliciously prepared from the carrot juice. Saffron can be added instead of any food colour to get a nice colour to the.
More tasty quick and easy recipes on our channel Dish n Desserts , do like share and subscribe our channel and share your valuable comments and experience with us. This is one of the best methods to make carrot halwa. So it's very delicious, you will simply fall in love with it. make it a try, Hope you guys enjoy this!
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, banana kofta stuffing with carrot halwa. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Halwa Recipe हलवा रेसिपी अलग अलग तरह का. This Carrot Halwa is deliciously prepared from the carrot juice. Saffron can be added instead of any food colour to get a nice colour to the.
Banana kofta stuffing with carrot halwa is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Banana kofta stuffing with carrot halwa is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have banana kofta stuffing with carrot halwa using 23 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana kofta stuffing with carrot halwa:
- Take of For kofta:-.
- Take 1 of banana.
- Make ready 1 of boiled potato.
- Prepare 1 of chopped green chilli.
- Get To taste of Salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare of As required Oil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Get 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- Make ready As needed of Leftover carrot halwa.
- Make ready of For gravy:-.
- Get 4-5 of tomatoes.
- Take 2 of onions.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder/Degi mirch.
- Get 1/2 tsp of kitchen king.
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of curd.
- Prepare 1 tsp of roasted Kasturi methi.
- Make ready of As required Water.
Kela Ka Kofta Curry or Raw Banana Kofta Curry is plantain fried dumpling served in onion tomato gravy. Kachacha Kela Kofta Curry,Kota Tari,raw banana kofta curry, kofta curries, kofta recipes, raw banana recipes, side dish for rotis, restaurant style kofta recipes,low fat kofta recipes, how to. A Very Rich Tasty, Easy to make and Nutritious Innovative dessert ,Where Apple Banana and Carrot cooked in milk, flavored with cardamom powder and garnished with cashew nuts, almond, coconut and raisins. "Its really exotic Sweet burst of flavor fusion ". This halwa is made simply with mashed banana, sugar and few spices and ofcourse ghee.
Steps to make Banana kofta stuffing with carrot halwa:
- Firstly peel and mash banana.add grated potato,green chilli,Salt to taste,black pepper,cumin powder mix it and make small balls.Fill in it some carrot halwa.Heat the oil and fry these balls on medium flame till golden brown..
- Now blanch onions and tomatoes and make a soft puree. Heat the oil and transfer the purie in it.Mix all ingredients of gravy in curd,add in puree Cook for 5-7 minute on medium flame..
- When edges leave the oil then mix some water for gravy.Add Salt according to taste. After 2 boil add koftas in it.Add powdered Kasuri methi.Garnish with coriander leaves..
I used nendran pazham / ethan pazham for this recipe, i found that it taste best, but Keep cooking till the mix gets thick. Now add in a tsp of ghee at a time and keep cooking. At a point the halwa will get glossy. Banana halwa with simple ingredients available at home. Learn how to make banana halwa step by step pictures and detailed method.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food banana kofta stuffing with carrot halwa recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!