Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Black Chana Masala recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Black Chana Masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Black Chana Masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than completely modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to black chana masala recipe. You can have black chana masala using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Black Chana Masala:
- You need of Dry Kala chana (black chickpeas or desi chana).
- You need of Water.
- You need of To make puree:.
- Get of medium Tomato.
- Prepare of small Green chilli.
- Provide of Ginger.
- You need of For kala chana curry:.
- Get of Oil.
- You need of Cumin seeds.
- Use of Besan (gram flour).
- Take of Red chilli powder.
- Use of Coriander powder.
- Provide of Salt.
- Use of Garam masala.
- You need of Amchur powder (Dried mango powder).
- You need of Water.
- Provide of Cilantro or coriander leaves chopped finely.
Instructions to make Black Chana Masala:
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium heat. Once hot add cumin seeds and let them sizzle a bit.. No.
- Then add besan and immediately stir it and cook for 1 minute. Add prepared tomato puree, salt, red chilli powder and coriander powder. Mix well and let it cook till the moisture is evaporated and you get thick paste. Do stir occasionally..
- Mix in garam masala and amchur powder and cook for a minute. Now add boiled chana with it's water + more 1/2 cup of water. Mix and let the gravy simmer for 4-5 minutes. After 4-5 minutes switch off the flame.
This sabzi is cooked in Punjabi style with all the spices that are commonly. Black Channa (Chana) Masala Gravy or Kala Vatanyachi Curry is a typical Marathi dish made with peas, lentils or sprouts and served with Bhakris or Chapatis. This chana masala recipe is easy and delicious. Find more dinner inspiration at BBC Good Food. Black eyed peas masala, Black eyed peas sundal, black eyed peas rasam, You can also check out this mixed legumes curry which is high in protein.
If you find this Black Chana Masala recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.