Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade soft pretzels recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade soft pretzels recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Choose To Eat Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. It’s also advisable to realize that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are generally foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. You will be delighted to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you need to be ingesting every day.
Your health can be greatly improved by simply eating a lot of berries. The initial thing you will discover about berries is just about any kind of berry has a lot of vitamin C. Almost all berries also have loads of anti-oxidants, which is really beneficial to your overall health and is especially good for your circulatory system. You may also be aware that antioxidants can also help make sure you have healthy cells and it can also help to stop the degeneration of the cells.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you ought to take these tips to heart. The one thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade soft pretzels recipe. You can cook homemade soft pretzels using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade soft pretzels:
- Take 1 cup of warm milk.
- Take 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of yeast.
- Get 2 tbsp of softened butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 2 1/2 cups of flour and more for dusting.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of baking soda.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of melted butter.
Steps to make Homemade soft pretzels:
- Mix the milk, sugar and yeast together and leave it to rest for about 10 mins.
- After 10 mins add the butter, salt and half of the flour mix and add the remaining flour to form a dough.
- Dust your kitchen slab and knead for 3-4 minutes.
- Transfer the dough into an oiled bowl for an hour or until double its size.
- Cut ur dough into 6 pieces roll each into 30inches and make a pretzel submerge into ur water and soda solution and then put on a greased baking sheet.
- In a bowl mix ur one cup of water(boiled) and baking soda mix until it is dissolved.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, then brush it with ur melted butter and enjoy.
Was searching for a soft pretzel recipe to make to enjoy while watching Wisconsin Badgers football. Yours was an almost identical match to the freshly baked! Delicious! "ALMOST" made me forget I wasn't sitting in my seat at the game! Just a few simple ingredients is all you need to make Homemade Soft Pretzels. This recipe has a warm, buttery, salty exterior and is delicious by itself, or dunked in your favorite cheese dip!
If you find this Homemade soft pretzels recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.