Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Soft homemade buttery pretzels recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Soft homemade buttery pretzels recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soft homemade buttery pretzels recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Most of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are not good and should be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, may better your mood. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be really great at dealing with depression. Just be sure that you don’t toss out the yolk. When you would like to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most important part of the egg. Eggs, particularly the yolks, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can genuinely help you boost your mood. This is because the B vitamins increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that affect how you feel). Try to eat an egg and feel a lot better!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Test out these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to soft homemade buttery pretzels recipe. To cook soft homemade buttery pretzels you only need 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Soft homemade buttery pretzels:
- Prepare 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tbsp of yeast.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Provide 1 cup of warm water.
- Use 4 tbsp of Sesame seeds.
- You need 5 tbsp of melted butter.
- Use 6 cloves of chopped garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of baking soda for water bath.
- Take 5 cups of water.
Steps to make Soft homemade buttery pretzels:
- First take 1-1/2 tbsp yeast and 1 tbsp sugar and mix together to form a smooth mixture.
- Take 3 cups flour and add yeast mixture.
- Then add 1 tbsp salt.
- Than add 2 tbsp vegetable oil.
- Knead it well to form a smooth dough.
- Cover it with wet clothe and rest it for 4 hours to rise the dough.
- After 4 hours the dough is risen up again knead it and make 8-10 small portions.
- Take one potion of dough roll it than stretch it again roll it and stretch it to make long string.
- Take the ends together and make double tie and place it to a round corner to make a good pretzel shape.
- Add 2 tbsp Baking soda to 4 cups water, while boiling add the pretzels dough and boil for 5 mins until it bigger in size.
- Take out the pretzels and place it on the foil and oil glazed baking pan.
- Preheat the oven for 10 min, set the oven for 20 min in 370c.
- Make sure the pretzels is brownish golden in colour than take out of the oven.
- Now make the garlic butter mixture by adding chopped garlic,sesame seeds with melted butter and dip the pretzels in this glaze.
- Your delicious soft pretzels are ready to serve, you can have it with your favourite dip sauce..
The dough is very easy to make. Have you ever waited in one of those really long lines at the mall for a soft pretzel? You know…the ones for Auntie Anne's, or Wetzel's Pretzels? This is one of the easiest ways to prepare homemade soft pretzels and the results are extra delicious. The quick baking soda boil gives the pretzels their traditional flavor.
If you find this Soft homemade buttery pretzels recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.