Masala toast, garlic cheese toast,poha cutlet and egg halwa. Quick Masala French Toast is a perfect fusion recipe which you can make for your breakfast with no time. This masala toast is a great recipe for evening snack or perfect for morning breakfast. I would say it is almost similar to the French toast but this is a savory version of it.
This garlic cheese toast is a favorite with my kids and I make this for the after school snacking. Sometimes I do make it for dinner along with. the masala toast recipes are typically prepared with a unique toaster which is very much specific to mumbai street food vendors. basically it helps to gives a crisp and cone triangle shape, locking the sides of toast. however, in this recipe i have used a normal tawa as i did not have access to it. but if.. In a pan add some olive oil and cook the french toast till golden brown on both sides.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, masala toast, garlic cheese toast,poha cutlet and egg halwa. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Quick Masala French Toast is a perfect fusion recipe which you can make for your breakfast with no time. This masala toast is a great recipe for evening snack or perfect for morning breakfast. I would say it is almost similar to the French toast but this is a savory version of it.
Masala toast, garlic cheese toast,poha cutlet and egg halwa is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Masala toast, garlic cheese toast,poha cutlet and egg halwa is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook masala toast, garlic cheese toast,poha cutlet and egg halwa using 31 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Masala toast, garlic cheese toast,poha cutlet and egg halwa:
- Make ready of For MASALA TOAST.
- Make ready 5 of bread slices.
- Make ready 2 of Boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of turmeric.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of green chilli paste.
- Make ready of salt as per atste.
- Take 1/2 cup of sev.
- Get 1/2 cup of Chopped coriander.
- Get of For GARLIC CHEESE TOAST.
- Take 5 of bread slices.
- Get 1 cup of grated cheez.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of grated or chopped garlic.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of red chilli flakes.
- Make ready 4-5 tbsp of butter.
- Make ready of For EGG HALWA.
- Make ready 5-6 of egg.
- Get 1/2 cup of sugar use how much sweet u want.
- Get 3-4 tbsp of ghee.
- Get 1 cup of milk.
- Take of POHA cutlet.
- Get 1 cup of poha.
- Prepare 2-3 of boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of chat masala.
- Get 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of dry mango powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of green chilli paste.
- Make ready 1 cup of Bread crumbs and.
- Prepare 1 cup of Maida flour batter.
- Make ready of Oil for fry.
These cheese garlic bread toast recipes are prepared with normal tawa, but can also be prepared with baking oven too. Besan Bread Toast – Besan Bread Toast is a quick and delicious evening snack that can be made in just ten minutes. This recipe is very flavorful and healthy flatbread, high in protein. · Masala Bread Toast-Iyengar Bakery Style recipe is a delicious masala bread toast made by · vegetable chop recipe, veg chop recipe, bengali veg cutlet recipe with step by step photo/video Chilli Cheese Toast Step-by-step recipe with pictures to make chilli cheese.
Steps to make Masala toast, garlic cheese toast,poha cutlet and egg halwa:
- Making masala toast smashed boiled potatoes and add all the spices and heat pan and add oil and mustard seeds and add the stuffing to it and cook for 5 minutes take bread slice and spread the masala and heat pan and keep the bread to become crispy then turn on the other side so the masala gets cooked we don't have to cook much and now take out the toast and garnish it with sev spread nicely on that and serve with sause or green chutney.
- For garlic bread heat pan keep on low flame add butter and when it melts add garlic and for a sec keep on low flame now take out from flame and spread immediately to the bread slices and add grated cheez and chilli flakes on top and keep for 5 to 20 minutes on oven or otg to get cheez melts and bread little crispy.ready to eat serve with chutney or sauce.
- For egg halwa take a non stick pan heat milk and add sugar and ghee let sugar melt keep on stirring when it is dissolve fully now beat the eggs and add to the milk and keep on stirring with the spoon so that it should not stick to the pan and should not get burn keep on continusely mixing it till milk gets dissolve and egg gets scrambled nicely and your yummy egg halwa is ready to eat.
- For POHA cutlet take boiled potatoes and smash it add all the spices and mix well make batter of Maida flour and bread crumbs now make tikki in round shape and dip in Maida batter and and coat it with bread crumbs then you can shallow fry or deep fry the cutlet and your poha cutlet is ready serve with green chutney or tomato sauce.
I have posted Bombay style Veg toast sandwich earlier which tastes equally good. That version though is prepared Kebab/Kele ka Kabab Sabudana(Sago) Cutlets Stuffed Bell Peppers Tandoori Aloo Upma Tikki.left over wonders. I make ALL KINDS of toasts and this is just one of them-I mean…you can put anything on bread Think of this as a cross between the masala corn you get in Indian movie theatres + chili cheese Check out the chili garlic chutney and cilantro jalapeno chutney from my Mexican Papdi Chaat Recipe!! In this veg masala toast recipe, the toast is made similar to open toasts or sandwiches. The mix vegetable filling is placed on top of a crisp toasted bread and then served hot or warm.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food masala toast, garlic cheese toast,poha cutlet and egg halwa recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!