Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, spinach stuffed mushrooms. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook spinach stuffed mushrooms using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms:
- Make ready 12 of Mushrooms.
- Take 2 cup of Fresh spinach.
- Take 6 clove of Garlic.
- Get 1/2 of Half an onion diced.
- Get 1/2 cup of Bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded cheese of any kind.
- Take 1 dash of Oregano, garlic powder, salt, pepper,.
Instructions to make Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms:
- Clean mushrooms, remove stems.
- Chop stems , onion , garlic and spinach..
- Sauté with olive oil in pan, add spices, for a few minutes.
- Place mushroom caps in a greased pan.
- Turn off heat and mix in some cheese, saving some cheese to sprinkle on top..
- Spoon mixture evenly into the mushroom caps..
- Sprinkle with cheese , parsley and anything else..
- Place in a 350°F preheated oven for 30 minutes.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food spinach stuffed mushrooms recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!