Mouth-Watering Stuffed Mushrooms.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, mouth-watering stuffed mushrooms. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mouth-Watering Stuffed Mushrooms is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Mouth-Watering Stuffed Mushrooms is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mouth-watering stuffed mushrooms using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mouth-Watering Stuffed Mushrooms:
- Prepare 12 of mushrooms.
- Get 3 slice of bacon, cooked and crumbled.
- Get 6 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- Make ready 1 of olive oil.
- Take 1/2 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Make ready 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
Steps to make Mouth-Watering Stuffed Mushrooms:
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Clean mushrooms. Pull out and chop stems..
- On medium heat, saute garlic, onions, and mushroom stems..
- In a bowl, mix together sauted ingredients, cream cheese, bacon, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper..
- Using a small spoon, scoop mixture into mushroom caps. top with bread crumbs..
- Arrange mushroom caps on baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until liquid has formed under caps..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food mouth-watering stuffed mushrooms recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!