Crab Stuffed Mushrooms.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, crab stuffed mushrooms. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crab Stuffed Mushrooms is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Crab Stuffed Mushrooms is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crab stuffed mushrooms using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crab Stuffed Mushrooms:
- Take 1/3 cup of Hellmann's Mayonnaise.
- Take 3 tbsp of Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs.
- Get 2 tbsp of Grated parmesan cheese.
- Take 1 clove of Finely chopped garlic.
- Make ready 18 medium of White mushrooms(cleaned with stems removed).
- Take 6 oz of Can of real white crabmeat(drained well).
Steps to make Crab Stuffed Mushrooms:
- preheat oven to 400°F.
- in a small bowl, blend mayo, breadcrumbs, cheese and garlic.
- fold in crabmeat.
- evenly spoon mixture into mushroom caps.
- arrange mushrooms on baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes at 400°F or until golden brown.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food crab stuffed mushrooms recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!