Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Crockpot Pulled Pork 🥘 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crockpot Pulled Pork 🥘 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Pulled Pork 🥘 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Be sensible when you do your food shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your house and make a little something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthy. This makes it easy to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot pulled pork 🥘 recipe. To cook crockpot pulled pork 🥘 you need 7 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Crockpot Pulled Pork 🥘:
- Get of small pork butts (pernil).
- Take of Adobo.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- Take of onions, sliced.
- Provide of garlic (minced).
- Prepare of beer.
- Prepare of Bbq sauce (any flavor you like) 40 ounce.
Instructions to make Crockpot Pulled Pork 🥘:
- Rinse and pat dry your pork……
- Place pork into a crockpot…….
- Season pork with black pepper and Adobo…….
- Place your sliced onions around pork in crockpot…….
- Next add your minced garlic to crockpot…….
- Now comes the good stuff…. Pour your bottle of beer (no stealing sips please ! 😂) all over your pork……
- Cover and cook on low for 10 hours……
- After the pork has cooked for 10 hours remove from crockpot and place onto a large platter……
- Drain excess liquid from crockpot…..Just leave a small amount of liquid in crockpot because your going to use that liquid to stir things up !!! 😃.
- Gently shred pork with 2 forks and place shredded pork back into crockpot….. Discard bones and skin from pork……
- Pour your bbq sauce all over pork in crockpot…….
- Gently stir all together and cook on low covered for 1 hour……
- Stir again before serving and place shredded pork on top of toasted buns….
- Mmmmmmm……. So yummy and amazing, taste better than what you get at the restaurant !!!! Serve and enjoy 😉!!.
If you find this Crockpot Pulled Pork 🥘 recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.