Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Simple Nikujaga recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Nikujaga recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Nikujaga recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Dollars.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Start out with replacing the light bulbs. This will certainly go beyond the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost somewhat more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. Making use of these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Coupled with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. The kitchen lights especially are often left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Of course this also happens in other rooms, not just the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living is not really that hard. It’s concerning being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple nikujaga recipe. To make simple nikujaga you need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple Nikujaga:
- Provide of Meat and vegetables.
- Take 500 g of beef(sukiyaki or minced).
- Use 2 of potatoes 250g.
- Get 4 of carrots 250g.
- You need 2 of onions 250g.
- You need 10 of beans.
- Take of Soup.
- Take 6 tablespoon of sugar.
- Take 4 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 200 ml of water.
Steps to make Simple Nikujaga:
- Peal potatoes, cut into bite-size and put them in water for 5 min to remove starch..
- Peal and slice carrots, roughly 5mm..
- Slice onion..
- In a pot, stack potatoes, carrots, onions and then beef. Mix the soup and pour in. Recommend to use cast iron pot such as Le Creuset..
- Put a lid, put the pot on a small fire and wait for about 15min. Water coming out from vegetables, this makes the taste richer..
- Prepare the beans aside. Put them in boiled water till they become soft enough..
- Let’s return to the pot. Check the hardiness of potatoes. Just stick chopsticks or any, if it easily go through, remove the lid and keep heating until the soup become less..
- Let’s eat!.
If you find this Simple Nikujaga recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.