Stuffed Mushroom Lover.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, stuffed mushroom lover. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Stuffed Mushroom Lover is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Stuffed Mushroom Lover is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have stuffed mushroom lover using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Mushroom Lover:
- Take 12 each of whole baby bella mushrooms.
- Prepare 6 oz of half package, jimmy dean sausage.
- Make ready 2/3 cup of mozzarella cheese, shredded & divided.
- Take 2/3 cup of monterey jack cheese, shredded & divided.
- Prepare 1/4 each of green bell pepper, chopped in thin pieces.
- Make ready 3 each of green onions, chopped in thin pieces.
- Get 1/2 packages of cream cheese, softened.
- Get 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Get 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Make ready 1 pinch of salt.
- Get 1 dash of olive oil.
Instructions to make Stuffed Mushroom Lover:
- preheat oven at 375°.
- In a med sauce pan, cook jimmy dean sausage. While sausage is cooking chop the green bell pepper. When the sausage is done, remove from the pan, & add bell pepper. Once the bell pepper has cooked until its tender remove it & place next to sausage..
- In a bowl, combine Mozzarella & Monterey Jack cheese, green onions, cream cheese, black pepper, garlic salt, onion powder, & salt. Mix together thoroughly..
- Add the green bell pepper to the cheese & spice mixture. Then, crumble the sausage into small pieces & add to the mixture as well..
- Open the package of baby bellas. Rise thoroughly under cold water. Remove stem from each Bella & place them on a paper towel. Put small amount of Olive Oil in a small bowl/saucer. With a brush dab into the Olive Oil brush each individual mushroom. Once you've brushed each mushroom lay it top facing down in a small casserole dish..
- After placing the mushrooms in the casserole dish grab the stuffing mixture & fill each mushroom with around 1 1/2 teaspoon (depending on size) with mix..
- Take the rest of your shredded cheese that you had divided earlier & sprinkle cheese over mushroom one by one..
- Now, you're ready to place them in the oven for about 10-15 mins. When the mushrooms have been in the oven long enough switch the oven from bake to Hi broil allowing them to stay in long enough for the top (cheese) is golden brown..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food stuffed mushroom lover recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!