Broccoli and Ham Soup.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, broccoli and ham soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Broccoli and Ham Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Broccoli and Ham Soup is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have broccoli and ham soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli and Ham Soup:
- Get 14 ounces of coconut milk.
- Take 12 ounces of evaporated milk.
- Get 1-1/2 cup of diced smoked ham.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 pound of broccoli.
- Take 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Make ready 2/3 cup of sour cream.
- Take 2 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
Steps to make Broccoli and Ham Soup:
- Steam the broccoli for 5 minutes. Dice the ham and move to a pot turn on heat to render the fat. Shred the cheese..
- Chop the broccoli. When the ham is rendered add the broth. Add the broccoli to the ham and stir in..
- Add the milks. When it begins to simmer stir in the sharp cheddar cheese. When it's incorporated in well add the sour cream and stir in well..
- After it simmers for 4 minutes cover and remove from heat. Let rest 10 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food broccoli and ham soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!