Joe Pineda's Famous Stuffed Mushrooms.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, joe pineda's famous stuffed mushrooms. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Joe Pineda's Famous Stuffed Mushrooms is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Joe Pineda's Famous Stuffed Mushrooms is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook joe pineda's famous stuffed mushrooms using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Joe Pineda's Famous Stuffed Mushrooms:
- Make ready 1/3 cup of Progresso Breadcrumbs ( herb flavor ).
- Take 1/4 can of canned minced clams ( drain liquid ).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Take 1 tbsp of shredded Romano cheese.
- Get 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Get 3 tbsp of chicken broth.
- Take 12 medium of white button mushrooms with stems removed.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter, melted.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of minced red bell pepper.
- Get 3 slice of mozzarella cheese.
- Take 1/2 tsp of minced fresh parsley.
Steps to make Joe Pineda's Famous Stuffed Mushrooms:
- Preheat oven to 450°F..
- Combine bread crumbs, clams, Parmesan cheese, Romano cheese, and garlic in a medium bowl. Use your hands to mix everything together. Add the chicken broth 1 tablespoon at a time and stir after each addition with a spoon. Keep the stuffing fluffy by not over stirring..
- Fill each of the mushroom caps with 1 to 2 teaspoons of the stuffing ( depending on the size of the mushroom ). Keep the filling pretty loose but make the top surface flat to support the sliced cheese. Arrange the stuffed mushrooms in a shallow baking dish with the stuffing facing up..
- Use a brush to dab melted butter over each mushroom. Add enough so that the butter trickles down the sides of each mushroom and rests in the baking dish. Pour any leftover butter into the dish, then scoop the mushrooms next to each other..
- Sprinkle the minced red bell pepper over the tops of the stuffed mushrooms..
- Arrange the slices of cheese over the mushrooms. Tear the slices to cover all of the mushrooms leaving no stuffing uncovered..
- Bake the mushrooms for 12 to 15 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown..
- When the mushrooms come out of the oven immediately sprinkle them with 1/2 teaspoon of minced parsley and serve..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food joe pineda's famous stuffed mushrooms recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!