EASY 30 minute Broccoli cheddar soup. This creamy velvety soup is much better than Panera's broccoli cheddar. Healthy broccoli cheddar soup packed with carrots, broccoli, garlic, and cheese. Soup is an essential winter meal and when it comes to picking our absolute.
Steam broccoli until soft and easy to cut (It took forever to get soft simmering with everything else) In another pot sautee onions, carrots (if you. Tastes just like the Panera broccoli cheddar soup and is so easy to make! This Healthy Cheddar Broccoli Soup takes under thirty minutes to make and is easy to lighten up while still being full of flavor!
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, easy 30 minute broccoli cheddar soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
EASY 30 minute Broccoli cheddar soup is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. EASY 30 minute Broccoli cheddar soup is something which I have loved my whole life.
This creamy velvety soup is much better than Panera's broccoli cheddar. Healthy broccoli cheddar soup packed with carrots, broccoli, garlic, and cheese. Soup is an essential winter meal and when it comes to picking our absolute.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy 30 minute broccoli cheddar soup using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make EASY 30 minute Broccoli cheddar soup:
- Make ready 1/3 cup of real butter.
- Prepare 1 of purple onion chopped fine.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic minced fine.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of flour.
- Get 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 3 cups of half and half or whole milk.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Take 1 of large broccoli crown cut into small florets.
- Make ready 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese (grate it off the block for better melting).
One of my husband's favorite soups is Broccoli Cheddar Soup. Warm, gooey, cheesy, rich – there are a lot of things to love about Broccoli Cheddar Soup. My easy Broccoli Soup is a simple Cream of Broccoli Soup that's thick and creamy with an extra hit of flavour from cheddar cheese! Don't forget warm crusty bread for dunking!
Steps to make EASY 30 minute Broccoli cheddar soup:
- Put butter onion, broccoli, garlic and spices and sauté for about 3-4 minutes. Mix in the flour forming a roux and whisk until golden brown..
- Reduce heat to medium low and slowly whisk in half and half and the chicken broth. Simmer 20 minutes uncovered then stir in the cheese. Pairs well with homemade rolls or garlic knots and a side salad..
Unlike some broccoli cheddar soups, my Broccoli Cheddar Soup doesn't use heavy cream and is ever so slightly lighter on the cheese, so you still get all This super easy Broccoli Cheddar Soup is chock full of colorful, chunky vegetables in a rich and cheesy broth for a totally meal-worthy soup. Watch the video, plus check the tips for the best broccoli cheddar soup ever. Soup is always a good meal in the winter and fall!! It's really good and even my kids like it. You will love this healthy soup.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food easy 30 minute broccoli cheddar soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!