Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Yeast doughnuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yeast doughnuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we ought to stay away from them. At times, if your comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very nutritious and good for you. A number of foods really do improve your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
It’s not hard to overcome your bad mood when you eat grains. Barley, quinoa, millet, teff, etc are all excellent for helping you feel happier. These foods can help you feel full for longer too, which is a mood improver. It’s not hard to feel depressed when you are starving! These grains can improve your mood because it’s not at all difficult for your body to digest them. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps kick up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, elevates your mood.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to yeast doughnuts recipe. You can have yeast doughnuts using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Yeast doughnuts:
- Get 6 c of all purpose flour plus more for dusting.
- Use 1 TBS of active yeast.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 c of sugar.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1.5 c of milk.
- Get 1/2 c of melted butter.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- Use of For the toppings.
- Get of Melted chocolate.
- Use of Icing sugar.
- You need of Sugar glaze.
Instructions to make Yeast doughnuts:
- In a bowl mix flour, yeast, sugar and salt thoroughly.
- Heat milk so its just warm to the touch. Mix with the melted butter, eggs and whisk well..
- Mix wet ingredients to dry and knead the dough to a soft but firm consistency. At least 5mins, put in a lightly greased bowl and leave in a warm place to rise for one hour.
- When risen, punch down roll and cut out donuts into desired shapes..
- Heat oil on medium high and fry doughnuts on both sides to desired brownness. Drain well on kitchen towels and allow to cool. Enjoy as they are with tea or warm chocolate drink.
- For the sugar glaze, mix 1/2c powdered sugar with 1-2TBS milk or water. Dip doughnuts in and coat well. Put on a rack to firm up slightly.
- For chocolate, melt semi sweet chocolate and dip doughnuts to coat all through or one side depending on how much chocolate you like.
- For icing sugar, put it in a sieve and dust on top of doughnuts. Enjoy.
- You can also choose to make them plain round and put a filling of your choice inside instead of on top. Melted chocolate, Nutella or peanut butter.
In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and salt. Add flour mixture, butter and egg yolks to the yeast mixture and beat on medium speed until it comes together and forms a ball. In a large bowl, combine it with the yeast. In a bowl, sift and mix all dry ingredients together. Add oil and water to dry ingredients and mix.
If you find this Yeast doughnuts recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.