Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Yeast Doughnuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yeast Doughnuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
In general, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and have to be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely nutritious and good for you. There are several foods that basically can improve your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
If you wish to defeat depression, try eating some cold water fish. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3 fats. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you fight depression.
As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Test out these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to yeast doughnuts recipe. To cook yeast doughnuts you need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Yeast Doughnuts:
- Provide 3 cups of flour.
- Prepare 0.5 cups of sugar.
- Get of I teaspoon yeast in quater cup warm water.
- You need 2 cups of warm milk milk.
- You need 8 teaspoons of butter /Margarine.
- You need of I teaspoon vanilla essence.
- You need 1 of egg.
Instructions to make Yeast Doughnuts:
- Pour the flour into a bowl.
- Add sugar then butter, mix to look like bread crumbs.
- In a separate bowl beat the egg, add vanilla essence.
- Add the yeast mixed in quater cup warm water to the flour mixture.
- Incorporate the rest wet ingredients and knead adding milk in bits.
- Form a ball and cover with towel to rise and double in size. May take up to 2 hrs.
- Punch back, knead and shape the doughnuts.
- Fry in oil till golden brown.
In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and salt. Add flour mixture, butter and egg yolks to the yeast mixture and beat on medium speed until it comes together and forms a ball. In a large bowl, combine it with the yeast. In a bowl, sift and mix all dry ingredients together. Add oil and water to dry ingredients and mix.
If you find this Yeast Doughnuts recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.