Quick Stuffed Mushrooms.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, quick stuffed mushrooms. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Quick Stuffed Mushrooms is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Quick Stuffed Mushrooms is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have quick stuffed mushrooms using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Stuffed Mushrooms:
- Get of Mushrooms.
- Make ready 10 oz of Mushroom caps.
- Get 1 box of Turkey StoveTop Stuffing.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Butter.
- Get 1/4 each of Finely chopped onion.
- Take 2 clove of Garlic.
Steps to make Quick Stuffed Mushrooms:
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Saute' finely chopped onion and finely chopped & mashed garlic.
- Prepare stuffing per directions on box.
- Combine sauteed onion & garlic with finished stuffing.
- Break off mushroom stems (discard) and wash..
- Stuff caps with combined stuffing and sauteed onion & garlic.
- Cook in oven at 375° for 12-14 mins..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food quick stuffed mushrooms recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!