Falahari halwa paratha with makhane ka raita. Friends more such videos please SUBSCRIBE⚀ to my channel and also press the BELL ICON🔔 next to it, so that you. Makhane ka halwa is a very nutritious sweet dish as both makhane and milk are a rich source of calcium. So this is an interesting,healthy and a new way of consuming makhane.
Phalahari Rajgira Paratha, Rajgira Ka Thepla without potato is easy rajgira atta recipe for navratri fasting/vrat/upvaas. vegan Glutenfree, rajgira atta I served this paratha with fresh homemade curd, tamatar dhainya chutney and singhara halwa for a complete meal. Try this during Navratri or any vrat. Makhane Ka Halwa Recipe by Chef Ranveer Brar.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, falahari halwa paratha with makhane ka raita. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Falahari halwa paratha with makhane ka raita is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Falahari halwa paratha with makhane ka raita is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Friends more such videos please SUBSCRIBE⚀ to my channel and also press the BELL ICON🔔 next to it, so that you. Makhane ka halwa is a very nutritious sweet dish as both makhane and milk are a rich source of calcium. So this is an interesting,healthy and a new way of consuming makhane.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have falahari halwa paratha with makhane ka raita using 19 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Falahari halwa paratha with makhane ka raita:
- Take of For aloo ka halwa.
- Get 3-4 of medium sized potato. Boiled and grated.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of pure ghee.
- Take 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Get 2 tbsp of milk powder.
- Get 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped dry fruits of choice.
- Get Pinch of green cardomon powder.
- Prepare of For paratha.
- Take 1 cup of singhare ka atta.
- Take 1/2 cup of samak chawal atta.
- Get to taste of Sendha namak.
- Get of Lukewarm water as required to knead soft dough.
- Get of For makhane ka raita.
- Get 1 cup of fried makhana in ghee.
- Prepare 2 cup of curd.
- Take 1 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- Prepare to taste of Sendha namak and sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of green chilli finely chopped.
In this clip from Ghar Sa Yummy, Chef Ranveer prepares 'Makhane Ka Halwa'. He also explains the significance of a Punjabi custom. Looking for yummy Mahashivratri vrat recipes, then you have landed at the right place? What to eat in Shivratri, Falahari Mahashivaratri Food, Vrat food.
Steps to make Falahari halwa paratha with makhane ka raita:
- For halwa.Heat ghee in a karahi.To this add grated potato.
- Cook potato in ghee for few minutes.
- Now add sugar and cardomon powder and cook.
- Add chopped nuts and cook.
- Now add milk and milk powder.
- Cook till it start leaving. Side of pan.
- Let it cool down.
- For paratha mix all the ingredients and knead a soft dough.let it rest.
- Roll rotis of equal size.
- Place halwa on one roti.
- Close it with other roti.
- Cook on low heat. Adding ghee from all sides.
- For makhane ka raita crush fried makhana.
- Whisk curd.cumin salt and sugar.
- Then add chopped green chilli and crushed makhana to whisked curd.
- Serve paratha withr raita.
Your search for quick and easy Shivratri falahari recipes ends here. Here you will find simple yet delicious recipes that can be prepared during Indian. Today I am going to share the recipe for "Makhane Ka Raita" or "Puffed Lotus seeds Raita". It is a tasty accompaniment to your lunch and dinner. "Makhane" (as known in hindi) is also known by the names Lotus seeds, Fox nuts, Gorgon nuts or Eurayle ferox. So this time i added a crush of Red chilies and Garlic to the stir fry and it was just perfect.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food falahari halwa paratha with makhane ka raita recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!