Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Pancakes and shredded beef sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pancakes and shredded beef sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pancakes and shredded beef sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
One thing that some of you may already understand is that by consuming the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food place. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are generally foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nourishment. For this reason we are going to be going over the food items that you should be eating that will have a good effect on your health.
Also when you are looking for a snack to hold you over in between meals, reach for a handful of nuts or perhaps seeds. Most nuts will have plenty of protein and you can also find that many nuts and seeds will also provide your body with vital Omega-3 and Omega-6. Your entire body will use these types of fatty acids as a building block for creating hormones that your body demands to stay healthy. Something you may not recognize is that various hormones that you need will only be able to be developed when you have these fatty acids.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you ought to take these tips to heart. Also if you remove all the refined food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pancakes and shredded beef sauce recipe. You can have pancakes and shredded beef sauce using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pancakes and shredded beef sauce:
- Take 2 cups of flour.
- Take 3 sachets of powdered milk.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Use of Nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 sachet of milk flavor.
- Prepare of Gnut oil.
- You need of Beef.
- Use 1/2 of cabbage.
- You need of Carrots.
- Use of Green beans.
- Take of Green pepper.
- Use of Pepper.
- You need of Curry.
- Take of Thyme.
- Take of Onions.
- Take 4 of irish potatoes.
- Take 3 of maggi cubes.
Steps to make Pancakes and shredded beef sauce:
- Boil your beef and potatoes with little spices, untill soft but not too soft, drain the water. Shred it into a bowl dice the potatoes into cubes. Put a pan on fire on low heat, add a little gnut oil u don’t want too much oil in the sauce. Add ur pepper and onions and stir fry for awhile..
- Then add the veggies beef and the potatoes spices and all into the pan and stir. For a few minutes. Cover the pan and switch off the heat. Let it seemer for a while..
- For the pancakes, sieve the flour into a mixing bowl add sugar, salt, milk, water, and whisked eggs into the flour. Mix until a smooth mixture is attained. It is much easier and smoother with an electric mixer..
- Fry this paste in a pan by scoping it in reasonable amounts, shallow fry. And walla 😁😁.
Stir in one direction for half minutes, and then add water white pepper, light soy sauce and cooking wine. Then add around ½ tablespoon of cornstarch and mix well. Shredded Marinate beef in a mixture of the soy sauce, water chestnut powder, sherry. heated serving dish. Toss it with your favorite BBQ Sauce for some BBQ Shredded Beef Sandwiches. Sub ground beef for shredded beef in these Quick Greek Gyros.
If you find this Pancakes and shredded beef sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.