Tango Vodka and a lil bit of Jack!.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, tango vodka and a lil bit of jack!. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tango Vodka and a lil bit of Jack! is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Tango Vodka and a lil bit of Jack! is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have tango vodka and a lil bit of jack! using 3 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tango Vodka and a lil bit of Jack!:
- Take 1 tbsp of Jack Daniels Whiskey.
- Make ready 1 can of Orange Tango.
- Make ready 1/3 of Vodka (I used Smirnoff, but use whatever you want to!).
Steps to make Tango Vodka and a lil bit of Jack!:
- Mix all ingredients together in a cocktail maker, if you don't have one, a jug is fine, just be careful not to spill it:).
- Serve immediately or with ice:) I put mine in the fridge.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food tango vodka and a lil bit of jack! recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!