Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Bisquick Banana Walnut Cinnamon Pancakes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bisquick Banana Walnut Cinnamon Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bisquick Banana Walnut Cinnamon Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One healthy substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bisquick banana walnut cinnamon pancakes recipe. To make bisquick banana walnut cinnamon pancakes you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Bisquick Banana Walnut Cinnamon Pancakes:
- Get of bisquick flour.
- You need of sugar.
- Take of egg.
- Use of milk.
- Get of baking powder.
- Take of oil.
- Provide of vanilla extract.
- Take of ground cinnamon.
- Provide of bananas cut up and on the side (how much you'd like).
- Get of chopped walnuts (to sprinkle on top).
Instructions to make Bisquick Banana Walnut Cinnamon Pancakes:
- Mix all ingredients together except banana and walnuts in a medium bowl.
- Depending on the size of the pancakes, choose a frying pan you want. I had a bigger one and made bigger pancakes..
- Use butter or a spray to lightly coat the pan so the pancakes don't stick..
- Pour the batter into the pan and then quickly place pieces of the banana into the batter. Once it's cooked all the way then flip the pancake and then repeat this step until you have no more batter..
- Once you've cooked the pancakes place the remaining banana pieces on top of the pancakes and sprinkle chopped walnuts on top and then finish with your choice of syrup.
If you find this Bisquick Banana Walnut Cinnamon Pancakes recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.