Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oats Cake (Gluten Free and sugar free) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oats Cake (Gluten Free and sugar free) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Consider the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oats cake (gluten free and sugar free) recipe. You can have oats cake (gluten free and sugar free) using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Oats Cake (Gluten Free and sugar free):
- You need 2 of +1/4th cup rolled Oats.
- Get 1 of +1/4th cup Quick Oats.
- Prepare 1 of +1/3rd cup Milk (Dairy or Non Dairy).
- Take 4-5 tbsp of Soften Butter.
- Take 3/4 of th Honey or Maple syrup.
- Prepare 50 of garams chopped Nuts (Almonds, Walnuts and Cashews).
- Provide 50 gms of Raisins and Apricot.
- Use 2 tbsp of Pumpkin seeds.
- You need 1 of +2 tbsp Flax seeds.
- Take 2 tbsp of Sunflower seeds.
- Take 1 tbsp of chia seeds.
- Use 2 tbsp of chopped dates.
- Use 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
Steps to make Oats Cake (Gluten Free and sugar free):
- For making gluten free oats cake measure all the ingredients accurately..
- Firstly in a mixing bowl Add Rolled oats and Quick Oats. Than add Nuts, seeds, dry fruits and dates and coat them well in Oats. Save few of nuts, seeds and dry fruits to decorate..
- Take 1 tbsp of Flax seeds and grind them to powder. Than mix this powdered Flax seeds to 3 tbsp of water and keep them aside for few minutes..
- Furthermore beat butter till it turns soft and fluffy. Than in another mixing bowl add Milk, honey, flax seed paste and lastly beated butter and combine all wet ingredients together. Butter will not combine completely with milk but that's fine it would however get mixed with dry ingredients..
- Now combine wet ingredients with dry ingredients gently with help of spatula. Let it sit for 10 minutes or until oats soaks milk completely..
- Line 8 inch tin with butter paper and add the batter into it. Top up with saved nuts, seeds and dry fruits. Gently press them into the batter..
- Bake the oats cake at 180°c for 30 minutes or until completely cooked. You can even bake it on medium gas flame in a large kadhai/pot layered with salt and ring to increase the height of tin for 40 minutes. Once the cake is baked let it cool on cooling rack for atleat 1/2 hour and unmold and serve..
If you find this Oats Cake (Gluten Free and sugar free) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.