Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Homemade 'Box' Cake Mix, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Homemade 'Box' Cake Mix, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Walk up the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people choose the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys homemade 'box' cake mix, gluten, dairy, egg & soy-free recipe. To make vickys homemade 'box' cake mix, gluten, dairy, egg & soy-free you need 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Homemade 'Box' Cake Mix, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free:
- Provide 94 grams of white sorghum flour.
- Provide 64 grams of cornstarch or arrowroot powder.
- Take 100 grams of granulated sugar, I use vanilla sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of baking powder*.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda / bicarb.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum / guar gum*.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
Instructions to make Vickys Homemade 'Box' Cake Mix, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free:
- Mix the ingredients and store for up to 6 months in a lidded container. You could fill jars of the mix and gift them with these directions included:.
- Preheat oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and line or grease an 8" tin or 12 hole muffin pan.
- Add 60mls oil, 180mls rice milk, 2 eggs or equivalent amount egg replacer* and a tsp of vanilla extract to the dry mix and whisk until combined.
- Fill the tin / cupcake cases halfway with the batter.
- Bake cakes for 25 – 30 minutes and cupcakes for 17 – 20 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack and frost as desired.
- *see my profile for a gluten-free baking powder recipe and my best gluten-free egg replacer recipe – this has xanthan gum in the mix so the 1/2tsp xanthan in the cake dry mix above must be left out.
- Dry mix makes 1 x 8" round or 12 cupcakes.
- FYI I used my own egg replacer in these cupcakes listed under Vickys Best Gluten-Free Egg Replacer. I used 3tsp of it mixed with 4tbsp rice milk and 2tbsp oil and omitted the xanthan gum.
If you find this Vickys Homemade 'Box' Cake Mix, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.