Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect No Yeast Strawberry Glazed Doughnut recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No Yeast Strawberry Glazed Doughnut recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
One thing that some of you may already understand is that by eating the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. These types of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. In this posting we’re going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain healthy and balanced.
Citrus fruit will be one of the better things that you could have for your desserts, as opposed to having a piece of cake or even ice cream. All of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are in addition necessary for preserving your health. One desert that I have always liked is orange pieces blended together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a light honey dressing.
For people who want to get started living a more healthy life the tips above are able to help you do that. Also if you cut out all the refined food that you should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to no yeast strawberry glazed doughnut recipe. To cook no yeast strawberry glazed doughnut you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare No Yeast Strawberry Glazed Doughnut:
- Provide of For the doughnut.
- You need 2 cups of self-raising flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Use 1/2 cup of oil.
- Use 2 of eggs.
- Provide 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Get of For the glaze.
- Take 1 cup of sifted icing sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of strawberry jam.
Steps to make No Yeast Strawberry Glazed Doughnut:
- Preheat the oven to 160 C.
- In a big bowl, mix the flour, sugar, milk, oil, eggs and vanilla extract. Mix until everything is well combined..
- Pour it into the doughnut pan and bake it in the oven for about 10-15 minutes or until the middle part of the doughnut is not sticking when it is poked..
- For the strawberry glazed, mix the icing sugar and strawberry jam in a bowl. Whisk it until you get a thick mixture. When the doughnut is cool, dip it in the strawberry glaze and decorate it with some sprinkles..
How Do You Make Homemade Donuts? My donut recipe is super simplified as it requires no yeast, is made entirely by hand. It is made with baking powder and it has a cake like texture in the doughnuts so these are called as cake doughnuts. They pretty much encompass everything you want in a doughnut hole: soft, doughy center, slightly crisp exterior and sticky sweet glaze. Best of all, there's no yeast involved.
If you find this No Yeast Strawberry Glazed Doughnut recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.