Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Hippie Pork Roulades recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Hippie Pork Roulades recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hippie Pork Roulades recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
A massive amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The proper temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less regularly, will also save electricity.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hippie pork roulades recipe. You can have hippie pork roulades using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Hippie Pork Roulades:
- Provide of pork loin.
- You need of Blueberry Chipotle Barbeque Sauce (see my page for recipe).
- Take of red cabbage.
- Provide of jalapeño peppers, seeds removed.
- Use of carrots.
- Provide of goat cheese.
- Get of golden flax seeds.
- Use of salt.
- Provide of ground black pepper.
- You need of ground ginger.
- Prepare of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need of worcestershire sauce.
Instructions to make Hippie Pork Roulades:
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Slice the pork loin into manageable portions–a size that you would want to eat, or between 3 and 6 oz. You'll know what's right..
- Using the flat side of a meat tenderizer, gently flatten the loins to about 1/3 their original thickness. Use as much force as you would when hitting a nail with a hammer, but if you were scared to hit your thumb. About 30% of the hardest you can do..
- Slather the flattened loins with barbecue sauce..
- Next, crumble goat, or any kind of cheese all over the barbecue sauce. I used fresh mozzarella for half and they were great too..
- Sprinkle flax seeds and diced jalapeños atop the goat cheese..
- Sprinkle on some grated carrots next, and then top with a red cabbage leaf, torn to an appropriate width. The veins of the leaves may need to be removed to get a tight roll..
- Roll the loins rather tightly into a cylinder. If it's too loose, you may need a toothpick to secure the outer flap of the meat..
- Lightly grease a deep dish pan with olive oil..
- Place the roulades into the pan, and sprinkle with salt, pepper, worcestershire sauce, ginger, and anything else you might want. Don't forget that there are already jalapeños in the pork, so beware of spicy marinades..
- Cover with tin foil and bake for 35 minutes. It'll be OK if they're not fully cooked. Pull them out anyways..
- Remove from oven, and turn up to 425°. Remove foil, and slather a final coat of barbecue sauce on the outside of the pork..
- Bake uncovered for 5-7 minutes more, until the barbecue sauce hardens slightly..
- Remove the roulades gently from the dish, and either serve whole or slice them crosswise if desired. Enjoy!!!.
If you find this Hippie Pork Roulades recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.