Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Cream Of Chicken Noodle (Kneophla) Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Cream Of Chicken Noodle (Kneophla) Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
Many men and women do not realize that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the different foods that you will find at all of those take out places. The foods that you get from these fast food places are usually foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. Because of this we are going to be going over the food items that you should be consuming that will have a positive effect on your health.
Even though most of you have been told time and time again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a very good reason why. Along with possessing a number of vitamins and minerals, you will also find that some vegetables in addition have potassium. One of the vegetables which will provide you with the potassium you need is broccoli. Spinach is also something that you might want to start eating more of as it has a lot more vitamins and minerals than other vegetables.
By simply following a number of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you remove all the processed foods that you really should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade cream of chicken noodle (kneophla) soup recipe. You can have homemade cream of chicken noodle (kneophla) soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade Cream Of Chicken Noodle (Kneophla) Soup:
- Use 2 sticks of butter.
- Prepare 1 of diced onion.
- Take 2 of large chicken breasts.
- Prepare of Kneophla noodles.
- Get 3 cups of flour.
- Use 1 cup of cold water.
- You need 2 of Lrg eggs.
- Prepare of Add to sautéed onions.
- Prepare 8 cups of hot water.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 3 1/2 Tbls of powder chicken broth.
- Prepare of Add after noodles are cooked.
- Provide 16 oz of frozen mixed vegetables.
- Take 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare of Parsley flakes.
Instructions to make Homemade Cream Of Chicken Noodle (Kneophla) Soup:
- Cook 2 large chicken breasts. I personally use my pressure cooker, but you can boil or lightly fry chicken..
- While you are cooking chicken start to sauté your onions. Use all butter and a whole chopped onion..
- While the onions are cooking start making your noodles. Roll 1/4 sections at a time with a rolling pin, and cut into small squares with a pizza cutter. Scrap off the counter with a pastry scraper along with extra flour and put on a flat pan..
- Add chicken broth to sautéed onions, water and bay leaves. Bring to a boil. Add noodles after boiling..
- After noodles are cooked add frozen vegetables and diced chicken breasts. Cook until vegetables are hot then add Cream and parsley flakes..
I use this cream of chicken soup recipe as a base for making more fully loaded soups, filled out with noodles or rice, and more veggies. Such as this Cream of Vegetable Soup with Noodles. But for this one, I wanted to share the "classic" version, like what you get out of the can. Add chicken broth, parsley, bay leaves and season with salt and pepper to taste. Saute onion and garlic in a little olive oil in your pot, until tender.
If you find this Homemade Cream Of Chicken Noodle (Kneophla) Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.