Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cream of chicken and corn soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cream of chicken and corn soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and should be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this holds true. At times, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for us to consume. There are some foods that, when you consume them, could better your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, would you believe, are terrific for helping you battle depression. You need to see to it, however, that what you make includes the egg yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that is the most important in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, the egg yolk particularly, are high in B vitamins. These B vitamins are great for helping to boost your mood. This is because they help in improving the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that affect your mood. Consume an egg and feel a lot better!
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cream of chicken and corn soup recipe. To make cream of chicken and corn soup you only need 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cream of chicken and corn soup:
- Prepare of For the broth:.
- Use 4-5 pieces of chicken thigh part.
- Use 3-4 cups of water.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 inch of onion.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 2 of cloves.
- Get 1/2 of bay leaf.
- Get 3-4 of ground black pepper.
- Get of For the soup:.
- Get 1 cup of Shredded chicken.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled sweet corn.
- Get 1 of small potato boiled.
- Provide 1 of small onion.
- Get 1 of garlic clove.
- Use 1/2 cup of green onion finely chopped.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 2 tbsp of cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
Steps to make Cream of chicken and corn soup:
- First make the chicken broth. In a stainless steel pan add all the ingredients for the broth and let boil for 20 mins on low flame..
- In a sauce pan add butter, garlic and onion. Cook for a minute. Then add the shredded chicken, corn and green onion..
- Then add the chicken broth. After one boil, blend nicely till creamy texture appears..
- Now get the pan back to the flame and add the cream. Mix well and cook for 5 minutes, add salt and pepper according to taste. Note: you can add green chillies dipped in vinegar for a fiery taste..
- Serve hot with baked cheese potatoes..
Heat oil in a pan, add the celery and leek, then fry them gently until completely soft. Stir in the chicken base and stock and bring the mixture to a simmer. Sprinkle over the chives and serve. Heat a wok over medium-high heat, add the vegetable oil and swirl to coat the side of the wok. Add the stock, water, corn kernels, creamed corn, soy sauce and rice wine.
If you find this Cream of chicken and corn soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.