Garlic and Herb Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, garlic and herb stuffed portabella mushrooms. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Garlic and Herb Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Garlic and Herb Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have garlic and herb stuffed portabella mushrooms using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic and Herb Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms:
- Prepare 2 of lbs. Portabello mushrooms.
- Get 2 tablespoon of butter.
- Get 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion finely diced.
- Get 1 pound of sausage roll. Italian is great too.
- Take 1/2 package of cream cheese (4oz) room temperature.
- Get 4 oz. of Package garlic and herb goat cheese.
- Make ready 2 teaspoons of parsley flakes.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Take of Mozzarella cheese, shredded (optional).
Steps to make Garlic and Herb Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms:
- Clean mushrooms and remove stems..
- Small dice the stems and in skillet, add 2 tablespoon butter..
- Over medium heat, cook sausage, mushroom stems and onion until sausage is cooked and browned..
- Add minced garlic and stir until sausage is in small crumbles. Cook about 5 minutes. Drain of excess grease..
- In a glass or cookie sheet with side, spray pan with non stick spray..
- Arrange mushroom caps to fit..
- In bowl combine the softened cream cheese, goat cheese, salt, pepper and parsley flakes..
- Mix to combine well. I add the mozzarella in my filling. But you can also sprinkle on top before baking..
- Mix the cheese filling with the meat mixture until combined..
- Spoon filling into mushroom caps filling well. I load them up :).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Check at 10 minutes..
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and bake until cheese is bubbly and brown..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food garlic and herb stuffed portabella mushrooms recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!