Broccoli Almond Soup. Easy Broccoli Almond Soup made in the Instant Pot. This one-pot soup is so comforting and seriously rich and creamy! The Broccoli Almond Soup Recipe is a wholesome soup packed with nutrients.
Mildly flavoured with celery and garlic, it tastes amazing. This Broccoli & Almond Soup is the ultimate comfort soup! A fun spin on cream of broccoli, the almonds add a nutritious boost of protein and nutty flavor.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, broccoli almond soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Broccoli Almond Soup is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Broccoli Almond Soup is something which I have loved my entire life.
Easy Broccoli Almond Soup made in the Instant Pot. This one-pot soup is so comforting and seriously rich and creamy! The Broccoli Almond Soup Recipe is a wholesome soup packed with nutrients.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have broccoli almond soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli Almond Soup:
- Make ready 150 gms of Broccoli.
- Take 50 gms of almond.
- Make ready 15-20 of mint leaves.
- Take 15-20 of tulsi leaves.
- Get 15-20 of coriander leaves.
- Get 1 cup of milk.
- Take 3 tablespoonS of cream.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of garlic paste.
- Make ready Pinch of black pepper powder.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Prepare 1 tsp of butter.
This soup is tasty and filling. Broccoli contains lots of vitamin C and almonds are rich in vitamin E. The Broccoli Almond Soup recipe out of our category Cream Soup! Mix the broccoli, remaining almonds, milk and water in a mixer and blend until it becomes smooth.
Instructions to make Broccoli Almond Soup:
- Take about 150 gm broccoli. Cut flowers of Broccoli in small pieces, don’t take broad stems. Boil it in boiling water with tulsi, mint, coriander. Boil for 10 minutes. Blend in mixture jar with that water only..
- Take pan, add ghee and butter in it. Add chopped almond in it and saute until it gets brown. Add mixture of broccoli in pan..
- Take 3 tablespoon cream and 1 cup milk add in pan. Now add black pepper powder, salt, garlic paste and one tablespoon sugar. Boil soup for 5 minutes. Now Serve with some chopped almond and enjoy..
Once blended and seasoned, reheat the soup and serve hot. Almond Broccoli Soup recipe: Try this Almond Broccoli Soup recipe, or contribute your own. Add almonds to FourSide or WildSide+ jar and secure lid. Broccoli and Almond Soup, thick,creamy soup. This Cream of Broccoli with Almond without Dairy is the perfect option for you to serve as an entrance to the next Christmas Dinner.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food broccoli almond soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!