Cheesy Potato & Broccoli Soup.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, cheesy potato & broccoli soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cheesy Potato & Broccoli Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Cheesy Potato & Broccoli Soup is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cheesy potato & broccoli soup using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Potato & Broccoli Soup:
- Prepare 4-6 of small to medium Yukon gold potatoes.
- Take 1 bag of frozen chopped broccoli.
- Take 1/4 of of a sweet Spanish onion.
- Make ready 2 cans of chicken stock.
- Make ready 2 cups of Goats milk.
- Prepare of All purpose gluten free flour.
- Make ready 1 tsp of coleman's mustard powder.
- Get 1 (8 oz) of bag of finely shredded cheddar cheese.
- Make ready 1 tsp of paprika.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of La Preferida Sazon seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 stick of butter.
- Prepare of Canola oil.
Instructions to make Cheesy Potato & Broccoli Soup:
- Pre heat oven to 400° F and mix the paprika, garlic and sazon together into a jar..
- Chop the potatoes into about half inch chunks.
- Place on to a parchment lined baking sheet then dust with seasoning mixture to taste and toss with a couple tbsp oil. Make sure to mix well so the seasoning and oil coats all the potatoes and arrange into a single layer..
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until golden and still a bit soft, don't make as crispy as home fries..
- Sweat the onion in the butter and a little bit of oil. Once translucent start making the cheese sauce..
- Add about 2 tbsp flour to the onions and whisk until toasty, cook out the raw flavor..
- Slowly stir in the goats milk and 1 can of chicken stock..
- Once it has thickened up and started to bubble slowly whisk in the bag of cheese and other can of chicken stock..
- Put cooked taters and thawed/drained broccoli into a crockpot. Pour in cheese sauce and lightly stir together..
- Let mingle for at least an hour and serve..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cheesy potato & broccoli soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!