Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Sweet & Spicy (apricot pork chops with buffalo shrimp) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet & Spicy (apricot pork chops with buffalo shrimp) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet & Spicy (apricot pork chops with buffalo shrimp) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These types of adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Begin with replacing the bulbs. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to merely the kitchen. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent type, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more originally, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. You also have to acquire the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The family spends major time in the kitchen, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Obviously this also happens in other rooms, not just the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not that difficult. A lot of it really is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet & spicy (apricot pork chops with buffalo shrimp) recipe. You can have sweet & spicy (apricot pork chops with buffalo shrimp) using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet & Spicy (apricot pork chops with buffalo shrimp):
- Prepare of center cut pork chops about 1/2 inch thick.
- You need of of Budweiser beer.
- You need of jar of apricot sauce ( usually found next to the sweet and sour and duck sauce in your local supermarket).
- Use of Adobo (goya).
- You need of sazon (goya) with achoite.
- Provide of sofrito (follow my sofrito reciepe).
- Get of black pepper.
- Provide of cayenne pepper.
- Get of ground cumin.
- You need of flour.
- Get of extra jumbo shrimp (deveined and butterflied).
- Use of egg.
- Take of lime.
- You need of cherry tomatoes cut in halves.
- Use of baby spinach.
- You need of blue cheese dressing.
Steps to make Sweet & Spicy (apricot pork chops with buffalo shrimp):
- season your pork chops with 1 tablespoon sofrito adobo and black pepper to taste than add 2envelopes of sazon (make sure your chops are well coated with the seasoning).
- place seasoned chops in a casserole dish and pour your beer on to the chops.
- you want the beer to blend in with the seasoning on the chops so let it marinade for about 30 minutes.
- preheat your oven at 350° and put your chops in for about 45minutes.
- rinse your shrimp squeeze a little bit of lime on to them.
- onto the shrimp add 1 tablespoon of sofrito.
- add adobo, cumin, cayenne and black pepper to taste 2 envelopes of sazon.
- now most people would have their beaten egg in one bowl and flour in another well not me I like flavor so on your shrimp you going to crack your egg open and let it drop onto those shrimp with it hands your gonna make sure all that seasoning and egg is all over your shrimp coat them well.
- now it gonna take of flour and pour some onto your shrimp that's right you read it right you want the flour to have the flavor of the seasoning so mix it well and use your hands it should look like a paste your shrimp.
- fry shrimp in corn oil careful not to over cook them.
- for the salad just toss your baby spinach cherry tomatoes and those juicy but spicy shrimp and drizzle blue cheese dressing over it.
- don't forget your pork chops in the oven people pulls those out the oven and drain all the drippings from the chops.
- take the apricot sauce and pour it over the chops make sure they are well coated with the sauce stick them back in the oven for another 10 minutes.
If you find this Sweet & Spicy (apricot pork chops with buffalo shrimp) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.