Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, stuffed portobello mushrooms. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook stuffed portobello mushrooms using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms:
- Prepare 4 of portobello mushrooms.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of goat cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of arugula.
- Make ready 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh basil chopped.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of grated mozzarella cheese.
Instructions to make Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms:
- Take out the stems of the portobello mushrooms and remove the dark membrane inside. This tends to be a bit bitter..
- Put 2 tbsp of goat cheese in each mushroom cap. Press down with a spoon until it's spread evenly..
- Top with arugula, tomatoes, and mozzarella. Spray baking sheet with olive oil..
- Bake for 18 minutes at 400 degree. Enjoy..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food stuffed portobello mushrooms recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!