Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Vegan Pancakes with Strawberry sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan Pancakes with Strawberry sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Pancakes with Strawberry sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making a couple of minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan pancakes with strawberry sauce recipe. You can cook vegan pancakes with strawberry sauce using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegan Pancakes with Strawberry sauce:
- Take 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Provide 1 cup of soy milk + 1 tsp apple cider vinegar.
- Provide 1/2 cup of apple puree /applesauce.
- Provide 1/8 tsp of table salt.
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- Provide of Strawberry sauce.
- Use 1/2 cup of frozen or fresh strawberries.
- You need 1/8 cup of organic sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Get 1/8 tsp of table salt.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of cornstarch.
- You need of For frying.
- Provide as needed of Vegan butter,.
Steps to make Vegan Pancakes with Strawberry sauce:
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and stir to combine. In another medium mixing bowl or large measuring cup, combine all the wet ingredients as well..
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour in the wet ingredients..
- Mix thoroughly until everything is well combined and there are no lumps. Let the batter rest for 7 minutes..
- While the batter rests, combine all the ingredients for the strawberry sauce in a heavy bottom saucepan over medium low heat and cook stirring frequently until the sugar has completely dissolved and the strawberry has released all its juices. Take off the heat and keep for serving..
- After the 7 minutes, heat a shallow frying pan over low heat and add in the vegan butter, just enough to lightly coat the pan..
- Measure about a little over 1/3 cup of batter per pancake and with a spoon spread the batter till desired thickness is reached..
- Cook for about 2 minutes per side on medium low heat..
- Stack the pancakes after cooking and pour over the top the strawberry sauce. Enjoy!.
If you find this Vegan Pancakes with Strawberry sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.