Mitarashi Dango For Cherry Blossom Viewing Parties.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, mitarashi dango for cherry blossom viewing parties. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mitarashi Dango For Cherry Blossom Viewing Parties is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Mitarashi Dango For Cherry Blossom Viewing Parties is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mitarashi dango for cherry blossom viewing parties using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mitarashi Dango For Cherry Blossom Viewing Parties:
- Prepare of Mitarashi Dango Sauce.
- Prepare 30 grams of * Sugar.
- Get 2 tbsp of * Soy sauce.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of * Katakuriko (potato starch flour).
- Get 60 ml of * Water.
- Get of Skewerered mochi dumplings.
- Make ready 1 of * Tsubu-an (as needed).
- Get of Dumplings.
- Make ready 60 grams of * Shiratamako.
- Make ready 240 grams of * Joshinko.
- Get 240 grams of * Lukewarm water.
Instructions to make Mitarashi Dango For Cherry Blossom Viewing Parties:
- Put both the flours for the dumplings into a bowl and mix with a wooden spatula while pouring in the warm water..
- Once the water is added, mix the dough with your hand and gather it all together into a ball..
- If you keep kneading the crumbly dough, it will eventually form a ball like this..
- Place handfuls of the dough from Step 3 into a steamer so that they don't overlap and steam for 20-25 minutes..
- While the dough from Step 4 is still hot, add it to a mortar and pound it with a rolling pin or something similar until it becomes sticky like mochi. Once cooled, roll into balls and stick on skewers..
- Put the ingredients for the mitarashi sauce into a saucepan and cook over a low heat. Simmer and continue to stir the sauce until it starts to thicken..
- Give the dumplings a go on the grill if you feel like it then cover in the sauce or anko to finish..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food mitarashi dango for cherry blossom viewing parties recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!